- School Info
- About Us
- Administration Office
- College and Career Center
- Health Office/School Nurse
- DVHS Library
- Textbook Office
- Facilities Use
- In a web browser, go to portal.srvusd.net
- Log in with your full district email address and password.
- Click on the Student Applications in the bar located at the bottom of the screen. (If the webpass missing screen pops us, click cancel).
- Click on the Naviance tile.
- You will automatically be logged into Naviance (this will take a moment) using the Clever software.
- Navigate to: Naviance Site
- Click the I need to register link.
- Type in the registration code that was given to you in the introductory email.
- Click the Register button.
WHAT IS NAVIANCE ?
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school.
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and and take career assessments
HOW DO I . . .?
Naviance Student Support Videos
- View updates and links from your school
- Read and send email messages to your counselor
- Access the document library
- Set academic and personal goals
- Create personal task lists
- View and complete school-assigned tasks
- Take surveys
- Create a resume
- View your test scores, GPA, and rank
- View documents posted by the school
- Create journal entries to record reflections and track progress
- Research colleges, enrichment programs, and scholarships
- Review scattergrams with DVHS-specific data
- Build your Colleges I'm Thinking About list and Colleges I'm Applying To list
- Request teacher recommendations and transcripts for college applications
- Complete personality and interests assessments
- Research careers
- Build favorite career list
- Browse the Road-trip Nation Interview Archive