- School Info
- About Us
- Administration Office
- College and Career Center
- Health Office/School Nurse
- DVHS Library
- Textbook Office
- Facilities Use
DVHS strives to be a student-centered learning community that encourages and challenges students through academic, extracurricular, and culturally diverse opportunities to become creative, engaged, and ethical global citizens.
DVHS is a learning community that provides equitable access to rigorous and engaging learning opportunities. We believe in developing a mindset that allows students to enhance and explore their interests and passions.
School-wide Learner Outcomes:
At Dougherty Valley High School, students will:
- Communicate effectively.
- Become critical thinkers and problem solvers who support ideas with reliable evidence.
- Practice integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior as a global citizen.
- Be a responsible partner in the learning process.
- Take ownership of individual growth.