1. Registration/clearance options
- Can be handled 100% online at athleticclearance.com. You will need to have your student's completed physical form available, as you be required to upload it when registering in order to clear your son/daughter. Click here for blank physical form to be completed by your doctor.
- If you are unable to upload of physical form, hand deliver the current physical form to Mrs. Matsumoto's office (A121) in the DVHS Administration building.
2. You can now register/clear your son/daughter for sports in different seasons all at the same time for the 2023-2024 school year.
3. Remember, physicals are good for ONLY ONE (1) YEAR. If your child's physical expires prior to the season starting, please make sure that it is updated and turned in to avoid delays.
If you are planning on trying out for an athletic team you must be registered on AthleticClearance.com and upload a current physical.