- Wellness Center
- Registration Information
- Digital Citizenship
- Executive Board
- Exceptional Education
- Family Engagement/Parent Ed
- Health and Wellness
- Honorary Service Awards
- Honorary Service Awards Prior Years
- Inclusion and Diversity
- PTSA Board Elections 2022-2023
- PTSA Meetings
- Red Ribbon Week
- Reflections Art Program
- Reflections Prior Years
- Run for Education
- Senior Scholarship
- Senior Scholarship Prior Years
- Sister School Program
- Stock the Staff Lounge
- Teacher Grants Program
- Volunteering at DVHS
- Community Events and News
2021-22 DVHS PTSA BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION
- Complete SRVUSD Annual Update using your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus.
- DVHS Web Store Online Registration
- Request a locker (if desired)
- PTSA Student Participation Waiver
- If you volunteer at an SRVUSD school and your information has changed, visit the Volunteer Management System to make updates.
PTSA Registration Information:
To become a PTSA member or sponsor and to donate, visit the DVHS Webstore and select "DVHS PTSA" under the "Browse" pulldown menu. For insurance purposes, an annual PTA waiver is required to participate in any PTA-sponsored event that may take place throughout the school year. Please complete the PTSA Waiver during online registration.
- Go to the Wildcats Registration page and select “Webstore”*
- Click on WILDCAT DAYS REGISTRATION.
- Make all purchases and donations, which will be added to the same shopping cart.
- Click on each item to make your selection (ASB package, PE uniforms, PTSA, Ed Fund, Athletic Boosters and Music Fund memberships, technology and library donations, etc.).
- DVHS Webstore payments must be made with credit or debit cards.